Payment and Pricing
Liv Haley excepts the following forms of payment for online purchase; Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Prices displayed on the Liv Haley website are quoted in US dollars. While we try to ensure that all of our prices are accurate, errors may occur. Prices are periodically subject to change due to the fluctuation in cost of precious metals and gemstones. If we discover an error in the price of the merchandise you have ordered, we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled.
California sales tax of 7.50% is charged to all orders shipped to addresses in the state of California. A tax of 9.50% will be charged for orders shipped to addresses in Santa Monica, California. Anywhere else within Los Angeles County a tax of 9% will be charged. Any purchases shipped outside the State of California will not be subject to tax.
Fine Jewelry orders will be shipped via UPS from Santa Monica, CA within 7 business days of order unless otherwise specified.
Jewelry orders placed with standard UPS ground shipping before 12PM PST M-F will be shipped on the same business day. All orders requesting an upgraded shipping method – UPS Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day – must be placed before 2PM PST M-F. Time in transit does not include order date (ex: UPS 3 Day ordered Monday will arrive at destination Thursday).
Please note; all orders are processed subject to pending inventory availability. Shipping timelines are not guaranteed, however you will be contacted via email should your purchase be delayed.
Liv Haley LLC currently does not ship to Canada or Internationally at this time.
If you wish to cancel or modify your order please send an email as soon as possible to email@example.com. We will make every effort to accommodate your request however once an order has been submitted we can not guarantee the purchase modified.
livhaley.com offers shipping via UPS. Please note that UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. The following charges apply to packages shipped in the United States. We ship over seas and to Canada. Shipping rates are calculated after you have added items to your cart and filled in the shipping address information. We only ship UPS Worldwide Express for all orders outside of the United States.
|Service||Cost||When items will arrive|
|Ground||$15.00||1-5 business days, excluding Saturday and holidays.*|
|2nd Day Air||$36.00||Arrives by then end of the 2nd business day, Monday-Friday, excluding Saturday and holidays.*|
|Next Day Air||$74.00||Arrives by the end of the next business day, Monday-Friday, excluding Saturday and holidays.*|
|Express International||$85.00||Arrives 5-7 business days.*|
** Please note that Three Day, Two Day and Overnight Delivery refers only to delivery time and not to the time needed to prepare your order. While most orders are ready for shipping within one day of ordering, some orders take additional time. UPS only delivers Monday-Friday, therefore Overnight Delivery shipped on a Friday will arrive on Monday.
* Shipping times are approximate.
* Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Saturday and holidays.
If you are not fully satisfied with your full price purchase you may return your item within 14 days of receiving your order. The merchandise must be unworn and in original condition. Sale items with a 30% discount may be exchanged but no refunds will be issued. Sale items with a 40% or 50% discount are final sale and will not be eligible for an exchange or refund. We are unable to except returns for items bought in any retail stores or on other retail websites. Custom orders are non-refundable and will not be accepted for return.
Please email us your Order ID number and reason for return to obtain a Return Authorization Number. firstname.lastname@example.org
No refund will be granted without a Return Authorization number.
Return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer. For your protection, please package the item securely in a hard box with the original receipt and mail it to us via a track-able, insured shipping method with the RA# written clearly on the outside of the box to:
Attn: Customer Care/RA#________
225 Ocean Ave Ext, Santa Monica CA 90402
You will be notified by email once your return is complete. Please allow 3-5 business days from when we receive your item for your refund (less any shipping costs) to post to your account.
EXCHANGES & REPAIRS
You may exchange your item within 14 days of receipt for another item of equal or greater value. Please email email@example.com with your Order ID number and the style number of the item you would like to order and you will receive a Return Authorization Number.
No exchange will be granted without a Return Authorization Number.
If you received a Liv Haley gift and would like to make an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily assist you. In order to process the exchange, we will need either the order ID or the original purchaser full name to verify that the order was made online. Unfortunately, we will not be able to give a refund or credit if the cost of the exchange item is less than the original item or if the original purchaser cannot be verified.
Please see the Return Policy for shipping instructions.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Your online credit card transactions are secure at livhaley.com. We use Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry-standard encryption technology that ensures safe internet transmission of your personal information. Making a credit card purchase is just as safe on our web site as it is by telephone.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Liv Haley LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Liv Haley LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Liv Haley LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Liv Haley LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Liv Haley LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Liv Haley LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Liv Haley LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Liv Haley LLC’s Internet site, even if Liv Haley LLC or a Liv Haley LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Liv Haley LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Liv Haley LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Liv Haley LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Liv Haley LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Liv Haley LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Liv Haley LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Liv Haley LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.